Fri, 13 Sept|
The Om Studio
⌘ Yoga Nidra Facilitator Training (Trauma-Informed)
Join Beverley Nolan and co-teachers Tiffany Thorne and Ashley MacDonald for this Yoga Nidra Facilitator Training.
Time & Location
13 Sept 2019, 19:30 – 15 Sept 2019, 21:30
The Om Studio, 39 Queens Park Parade, Northampton NN2 6LP, UK
About The Event
Yoga Nidra Facilitator Training
❋ Dates: 13th - 15th September
❋ Time: 7.30pm - 9.30pm
❋ Exchange: £350 if paying in full at time of booking. A non-refundable deposit of £150 will secure your place.
❋ Booking: Please see the Barefoot Body website for full course details, how to book, and payment/cancellation policies.
❋ Website: https://www.barefootbodytraining.co.uk
Join Beverley Nolan and co-teachers Tiffany Thorne and Ashley MacDonald for this Yoga Nidra Facilitator Training. Registered with Yoga Alliance (Intl) as a 36 hour CPD course (including approx 6h of pre course study and 12h of homework after the studio/contact hours).
- Enhance your understanding what's happening in the nervous system in guided deep relaxation
- Familiarise yourself with matters of trauma-sensitivity both theoretical and practical
- Examine the history of the practice and contemporary ethical conversations
- Explore a a variety of forms: floor based, chair based, and standing
- Learn how to structure, script and delivera yoga nidra session
- Work in a small learning group- we guarantee there will be no more than 12 participants
Apply for a bursary award to support your ongoing professional development when finances are not great.
❋ Booking ❋
Please visit the website: https://www.barefootbodytraining.co.uk for full course details, how to book, and payment/cancellation policies.